Technology Commercialization Initiatives Underway
- UtilizingPermionics facilities and resources to cost-effectively & comprehensively evaluate and pilot technologies in the shortest possible time
- Conduct field demonstration trials via readily available customer base in India
- Above activities allow technology providers to generate significant customer traction while offering global customers a low risk/cost approach for integrating new
technologies– a win-win
Electro Water Separation & Advanced Oxidation
- Licensed patented technology from a California based company using non-sacrificial anodes and cathodes.
- Interest from India’s largest Oil & Gas company for produced water application
- Performed extensive process development to integrate membranes, lab tests and pilot testing to provide a complete solution to O&G company, and exceed customer expectations
- Successfully eliminated chemicals for DAF and removed TSS… lower lifecycle costs than the current process.
- In tandem with downstream Permioncs Turbocatch Ultrafiltration process, the final outlet parameters achieved were well within the clients’ discharge requirements
- Used for Heavy metal removal and COD reduction.
- Hydrogel soap superior to polyelectrolytes in the separation of solids, oils, metals, nutrients, and bacteria from waste streams…licensed from another US company.. “PermaGel”
- Successfully deployed for starch and dye separation from the mercerizing caustic effluent to maximize caustic recovery.
- Additionally, designing a pilot plant coupled with oil water separators and membranes for polishing
- This skid/trailer mounted system will be piloted across the industry in the US
Ultrafine Filters (UFF Filtration)
- A more efficient Media guaranteeing < 5 micron clarity in the outlet or 80% removal of SS and turbidity.
- Incorporated in our 12 MLD BOO project to polish the feed water down to < 5 micron clarity which will reduce cartridge replacement costs and CIP cycles for the RO.
Enhanced Value of Products/Services in the USA
- Orochem and Permionics collaborate to offer new membrane and chromatography solutions to the market
- Purification of Krill Oil
- Integration of membranes for water recycling and product concentration
- Purification of Stevia Extract
- Utilized a combination of resin and membrane separation technologies
- Systems for disaster recovery systems for UN & World Bank initiatives
- Working on solutions for US DoD forward base applications
- ISO 9000:2001 certified fully vertically integrated manufacturing capability in India
- Vast experience and expertise gained over nearly 40 years
- Sheet manufacturing facility with automated sheet preparation
- Robotic and automated element rolling
- Custom manufacturing—can change product mix and do small runs of non-standard sizes to suit customer requirements
- Ability to assess new technologies/materials and perform further R&D to develop a new type of membranes and applications
- Robust manufacturing process utilizing established, standardized operating procedures to ensure low cost, high/consistent quality
- The culture of continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, and employee engagement/empowerment ensures Permionics stays ahead of technology and manufacturing innovation curve.